Who Can Benefit from Nose Job Surgery? | Nose Contouring-Polyps-Hump Surgery Zurich
We are here to help you in Rhinoplasty. A more beautiful version of your present nose.
Discovering the Ideal Candidates for Rhinoplasty
- Those who want a symmetrical nose,
- Those with a sunken noses,
- People with respiratory problems,
- Those who want to lift the tip of their nose,
- Those who want a different nose image,
- Those with arched and curved nasal bridges,
- Those who want nose enlargement or reduction,
- Those who cannot breathe comfortably due to nasal polyps (nasal flesh),
- Those who want to have a nose suitable for their face,
- Those who want to correct a wide nose tip,
- Those who want to correct the curvature of the septum cartilage,
- Those who are not aesthetically satisfied with their nose shape,
- Those who want to reduce or enlarge the nostril,
- Those with congenital and subsequent deformations in their noses,
- Those with raised, drooping, narrow, pointed, and wide nose tip problems,
- Those who want to eliminate asymmetry problems in the nostrils,
- Those who want the error to be corrected as a result of faulty rhinoplasty (revision rhinoplasty),
- Those who want to correct the abnormal angle between the nose and forehead or lips,
Who is not suitable for nose job surgeries?
- People who have heart and lung diseases that prevent nose polyps and hump surgeries
- People who have severe nasal infections, tumors in the nose
- Women who are pregnant and breastfeeding
- Those with body dysmorphic disorder
It is a psychiatric disorder of those constantly dissatisfied with their bodies. They are not satisfied with any change. These patients should have nasal surgery after receiving psychiatric treatment.
- Those with obstructive sleep apnea
These patients have recurrent breathing problems during sleep. They may experience unwanted complications after the nose job operation. Sleep apnea should be treated first and then rhinoplasty should be performed.
- Those with bleeding disorders
Nasal bleeding is one of the common complications of rhinoplasty. Those who use blood thinners should inform their surgeons and stop these medications depending on the substance for a couple of days before nose contouring surgery.
People who did not get the desired result from rhinoplasty surgery and who will have revision rhinoplasty surgery should wait for a period of at least 6 months to 1 year after the first surgery.